Monday, June 9, 2008

Keep on movin'..........

June 5-8

Sorry it has been so long for the update. Things are just moving right along. Aleia is back up to her birth weight (4# 4oz) and eating quite well. She is still in her isolette and will remain there, I think, until she either weighs more or can regulate body temp on her own. She is right on schedule according to all the staff. Still no word on when she may come home. So we just keep on making our trips up to the hospital so she doesn’t have to eat alone. Well she does after 9pm…but hey we need to sleep now while we can!

Tami is back up to speed and actually doing some things around the house. She has developed a bit of the “nesting” symptoms and is eager to get everything done. Of course I am too. But we are still working. Things are going, but not as fast as either one of us would prefer. So we trudge along on that front as well. Ashlynn’s “Big Girl” room should be done soon and then we will start with the nursery. (if we have time) I will try to get some photos of Ashlynn painting her new room. She is very excited about all of this new change for her. She inquires daily about updates. “Are you making my bed, Daddy?” “Are we going to paint today?” “Are you doing work in my new room!!?” She is ready to move it seems.

That is about all there is right now. I will put up some new photos later today. I just wanted to let everyone know that life is going as smoothly as possible right now.

Oh As you may have noticed Tami even added a post. I think I almost passed out when she told me she had done it!?! Hopefully she will add more in the future. ;)

--Andrew

No comments:

ShareThis