Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Well Hello Loser!

January 29, 2009

Well, well, well. Look who decided to show up. ME! I have been on a very long hiatus from the blogging world………so without any excuses or apologies…. Here is the first dose of the previous three or more months.

We had Halloween and Thanksgiving. Photos below. Lots of stories I am sure that could have been and should have been posted. Most notably from this portion is the fact that our oldest and most dramatic daughter had to have two separate Halloween costumes. One for school and one for Trick or Treating. So that would be the photo evidence below. I mean if you are gonna get to dress up, do it to the fullest.

I should mention I have this bit of free time due to the fact that everyone else in my house in somewhat under the weather or completely under it. Ashlynn has been sick for the past 5 days and Tam has contracted the same viral (possibly flu!) from Ash. I am sleeping in a different room of the house and Aleia is maintaining her health and distance. This has been very tough for Ash. She has been home from school and only wants to play with her sister when she feels decent. Keeping her from touching her little sister has been quite the chore. Aleia, by the way, is a little chunky monkey these days and weighs in at about 18lbs. She is still small for her actual age, but is well off for her "corrected" age. Last Doctor visit the pediatrician made a comment about her meaty thighs......

So here are a few….photos. I have been prepping the rest of the holidays and should find more “time” to post the rest soon. There is plenty to come, dance recitals, Christmas parties, etc., etc. So I will be busy…..but I will catch up.

Not sure any one even attempts to look here since I have not been keeping it updated anymore. Funny how once things get back to normal, it all seems to slip….or maybe not funny. It just is.
















2 comments:

Megan said...

i was super excited to see a blog post! :)

Nick said...

i've been reading too. i hope all is well.

-nick

ShareThis